The Phantom Squad

Hello! We are the Phantom Squad, we are a group of students working on a collaborative blog. "The Phantom Squad" is a blog proposed by Megalodon81004, its contents and topic will be about everything we can share!


The 4 main members:

Hello guys! I'm Megalodon81004. I'm making my own blog for my project and I also love website development. I am the main admin of this blog!
I have interest in: Rhythm games like Cytus 2, MATH of course...


Whats up, I'm Astro74, I am a student working on blogs as a computer project, lol, I am really into gaming.. 

I have interest in: Gaming, sports, SCHOOL, Food, and pretty much anything.

I have a second blog which contents and topic is about No Mans Sky.



Hi, I'm Stár Plàtínùm. I'm a student working on a school project about making a website. That's all that I can say.

I have interest in: Gaming, Music, Anime, Watching Youtubers like Pewdiepie, Davie504 and more!



Hi, I am Rinkatakimi, I am a good anime lover and know a bunch of anime, lol, I am also a student who is working on a computer project!

I have interest in: Anime(thats all lol).



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



There will be much more members! At the moment they are currently inactive, or unknown. We will try to update them to share more content to this website!


What will you expect from this website(Topic, contents, etc.)?

We will have topics of our own, such as travel, music, gaming, anime and so much more! We will be posting at least daily, but it depends when we have something interesting to share! 

Introduction by Astro74
(All information are gathered from each of the authors above)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

☭Astro74's Introduction☭